The information provided by Find Your HCP Inc. (“we”, “us”, or “our”) on findyourHCP.com (the “Site”) and our mobile application is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site and our mobile application is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any Information on the Site or our mobile application. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR OUR MOBILE APPLICATION OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE AND OUR MOBILE APPLICATION. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR MOBILE APPLICATION AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE AND OUR MOBILE APPLICATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
EXTERNAL LINKS DISCLAIMER
The Site and our mobile application may contain (or you may be sent through the Site or mobile application) links to other websites or content belonging to our originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness by us. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURANCY OR RELIABILITY FOR ANY INFORMATION OFFERED BY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR FEATURE LINKED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANYWAY BE A SPONSORABLE FOR MONITORING AND TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
The Site cannot and does not contain medical/health advice. The medical/health information is provided for general informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon such information, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate professionals. We do not provide any kind of medical/health advice. THE USE OR RELIANCE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE OR OUR MOBILE APPLICATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
The Site and our mobile application may contain links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links.
This Site may contain testimonials by users of our website. These testimonials reflect the real-life experiences and opinions of such users. However, the experiences are personal to those particular users, and may not necessarily be representative with all users of our products and/or services. We do not claim, and you should not assume, that all users will have the same experiences. YOUR INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY.
The testimonials on the Site are submitted in various forms such as text, audio and/or video, and are reviewed by us before being posted. They appear on the Site verbatim as given by the users, except for the corrections of grammar or typing errors. Some testimonials may have been shortened for the sake of brevity where the full testimonial contained extraneous information not relevant to the general public.
The views and opinions contained in the testimonials belong solely to the individual user and do not reflect our views and opinions. We are not affiliated with users who provide testimonials, and users are not paid or otherwise compensated for their testimonials.
The testimonials on the Site are not intended, nor should they be construed, as claims that our products and/or services can be used to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, prevent or otherwise be used for any disease or medical condition. No testimonials have been clinically proven or evaluated.
Personal Responsibility and Assumption of Risk
You agree that you are using your own judgement in using our website, and you agree that you are doing so at your own risk. You agree and understand that you assume all risks and no results are guaranteed in any way related to our website. You are solely responsible for your actions, decisions and results based on the use, misuse or non-use of our website.
We try to ensure that the availability and delivery of our Services is uninterrupted and error-free, including our content and communications through methods like our website, member forum, email communications, videos, audio recordings, Zoom calls, downloadable PDF handouts/slides, handouts or any other materials provided by us to you. However, we cannot guarantee that your access will not be suspended or restricted from time to time, including to allow for repairs, maintenance or updates, although of course, we will try to limit the frequency and duration of suspension or restriction. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you for damages or refunds, or for any other recourse, should our Services and the Site become unavailable or access to them becomes slower incomplete due to any reason such as system backup procedures, Internet traffic volume, upgrades, overload of requests to the servers, general network failures or delays, or any other cause which may from time to time make our Services and the Site inaccessible to you.
Your Licence to Us
By posting or submitting any material on or through our website such as comments, posts, photos, images or videos or other contributions, you are representing and warranting that you are the owner of all such materials and are at least 18 years old. Furthermore, you consent to the following:
- (a) When you submit to us or post any comment, photo, image, video or any other submission for use on or through our website, you are granting us, and anyone authorized by us, an unlimited, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide licence to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such contributions, in whole or in part, in any manner or in any medium, now known or developed in the future, for any purpose, and granting us the right to make it part of our current or future Website,. This right includes granting us use or exploitation of proprietary rights or intellectual property rights like copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secrets, patent rights or any other of your intellectual property rights under any relevant jurisdiction without any further permission from you or compensation by us to you.
- (b) You also grant us, and anyone authorized by us, the right to identify you as the author of any of copy, comments, posts, photos, images, videos or other contributions by name, email address, or screen name. You acknowledge that we have the right but not the obligation to use and display any contributions from you of any kind, and that we may elect to cease the use and display of any such contributions in our website in our sole discretion, at any time for any reason whatsoever.
By using our website, including interacting with us on social media, you consent to photographs, videos, audio recordings, transcripts, copy or written or printed text that may contain you, your voice and/or your likeness, any we reserve the right to use them in our sole discretion in our current or future website and services and/or our marketing or promotional efforts, without compensation to you at any time, now or at any time in the future.
Limitation of Liability
We will not be held responsible or liable in any way for the information or services that you request or receive through or on our website. We do not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, personal or business interruptions, misapplication of information, physical or mental disease, condition or issue, or otherwise, due to any act or default of anyone or any business, whether owners, staff, agents, joint venture partners, contractors, vendors, affiliates or otherwise, affiliated with us. We do not assume liability for any owners, staff, agents, joint venture partners, contractors, vendors or otherwise who is engaged in producing or rendering our website, or in any way. In the event that you use our website or any other information provided by us or affiliated with us, to the extent that is legally permissible under applicable law, we assume no responsibility.
Release of Claims
In no event will we be liable to any party for any type of direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential damages for any use of or reliance on our website, and you hereby release us from any and all such claims; including, without limitation, those related to lost profits, personal or business interruptions, personal injuries, accidents, misapplication of information, or any other loss, physical or mental disease, condition or issue, or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages or difficulties, to the fullest extent allowable by applicable law.
It is hoped that should we ever have any differences, we will be able to work them out amicably through email correspondence and telephone conference calls. However, should we be unable to seek resolution within a reasonable time as determined in our sole discretion, you agree now that the only method of legal dispute resolution that will be used is binding arbitration before a single arbitrator who practices in the province of Ontario, selected jointly by us. Before seeking arbitration, you must contact us in writing, and include all of your reasons for dissatisfaction with our website. You understand and agree now that the only remedy that can be awarded to you through arbitration is full refund of your payment made to date. No other actions or financial awards of consequential damages, punitive or aggravated damages, or any other type of damages, may be granted to you. We both agree now that the decision of the arbitrator is final and binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction in Ontario.
By using our website, you are agreeing to a modification of the statute of limitations such that any arbitration must be begun within one (1) year of the date of your email referenced above or you waive the right to seek dispute resolution by arbitration or to take any other legal action against us.
You also agree that should arbitration take place, it will be held in the City of Toronto, in the Province of Ontario, Canada, as this is where our business is located, and you further agree that the winning party shall be entitled to all reasonable lawyer’s fees and all costs necessary to enforce the decision of the arbitrator.
In the event of a dispute between us, you agree to not engage in any conduct or communications, whether in public or in private including but not limited to on social media, either directly or indirectly, designed to disparage us, our company, or any of our Services or website. Where requested by law or arbitration, of course, you are not prohibited from sharing your thoughts and opinions as part of the legal process.
If any provisions in the Agreement are construed by a court of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable for any reason, it shall be deemed to be severed from the Agreement and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of all other provisions in the Agreement, which shall remain in full force.
Time shall be of the essence in all respects of the Agreement.
Thank you for choosing to be a part of our community at FindyourHCP (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, and payment information
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide us when registering at the expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services when participating in activities on the (such as posting messages in our online forums and entering competitions, contests or giveaways) or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of our interactions with us and the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and contact data: We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
Credentials: We collect passwords, password hints, and some more security information to use for authentication and account at access.
Payment data: We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
Social media login data: We provide you with the option to register using social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter or other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect information described in the section called “ HOW DO WE HANDLE Y OUR SOCIAL LOGINS” below.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us to any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information --- such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our site.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operating of our Company, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Information collected from other sources
In Short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other outside sources.
We may obtain information about you from the other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, as well as from other third parties. Examples from all of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information, marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
2. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short:We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given a specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve article legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms to our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental request, a juridical proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (Including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law- enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any president an illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vendors, Consultants and Others Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Website and App, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the over time. This information may be used to Market, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with placements, or during negotiations of temporary job positions, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third- Party advertisers: We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the website. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in the web cookies and other tracking technology is in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- Other users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact with public areas of the website, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the in perpetuity. If you interact with other users of our website community and registered through a social network (such as Facebook), your contacts and the social network will see your name, profile photo, and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our website and social media handles, and to view your profile.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
4. HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGIN?
In Short: If you choose to register or log in to our website using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
Our offer to you is the ability to register and login using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, email address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public.
5. IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
In Short: You may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Our servers are located in Canada and or USA. If you are accessing our website from outside, please be aware that your information may be transferred to Canada, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information (see “WWILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?” above), in and other countries.
Binding Corporate Rules:
These include, a set of Binding Corporate Rules (“BCRs“) established and implemented by Company. Our BCRs have been recognized by EEA data protection authorities as providing in adequate level of protection to the personal information we process internationally. You can find a copy of our BCR is here: www.findyourhcp.com/BCR.
6. WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
In Short: We are not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third-party providers who advertise, but are not affiliated with, our website.
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in back up archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolated from any further processing until deletion is possible.
8. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the Internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our website is at your own risk. You should only access to services within a secure environment.
9. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from our market for children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from our market to children under 18 years of age. By using the website, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such a minor dependent’s use of the website. If we learned that personal information from users less than 18 years of age have been collected, we will deactivate the account and take responsible measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data, we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: h ttp://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
Opting out of email marketing:
You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To otherwise opt-out, you may unsubscribe.
11. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits are users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclose to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third-parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the website, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post in the website. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the website, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
13. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
14. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this Policy, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: PO Box 42462 Vellore PO Woodbridge, ON L4H 3M2
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Agreement to Terms
1.1 These terms and conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (you), and Find your HCP, located at PO Box 42462, Vellore PO, Woodbridge ON L4H 3M2 (we, us), concerning your access to and use of the Company (Find your HCP) website as well as any related application (the Site).
The Site provides the following services: Temporary employment/Placements/Employment (Services). You agree that by accessing the Site and/or services, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are prohibited from using the Site and Services and you must discontinue use immediately. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
- 1.2 The supplemental policy sent out in section 1.7 below, as well as any supplemental Terms and Conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site for time to time, are expressly incorporated by reference.
- 1.3 We may make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. The updated version of these Terms and Conditions will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version that will be effective as soon as it is accessible. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. Your continued use of the Site represents that you have accepted such changes.
- 1.4 We may update or change the Site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and/or our business priorities.
- 1.5 Our Site is directed to people residing in Canada and USA. The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject as to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
- 1.6 The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to register for the Site or use the services without parental permission.
- 1.7 Additional policies which also apply to use for the Site include: HealthCare Practitioner and HealthCare Provider terms included in registration forms on this website.